[ΛXЄ] Battle»ΛXЄ«Warriors
Are you a member of ŞÎΛ and still not registered?
Go ahead and register in our forum or log in if you already are.

You arent?
Then please come in, everyone is welcome to register in this forum.
Are you a member of ŞÎΛ and still not registered?
Go ahead and register in our forum or log in if you already are.

You arent?
Then please come in, everyone is welcome to register in this forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcom to Battle»ΛXЄ«Warriors Clan forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

USER TIME ZONES & Common Online Times.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Natefox
Sergeant
Sergeant

USER TIME ZONES & Common Online Times. Empty
PostSubject: USER TIME ZONES & Common Online Times.   USER TIME ZONES & Common Online Times. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:16 pm

All,

Our Clan has grown to a point whereby we can become more effective at organizing our operations. I'd like that we all get more acquainted particularly as it relates to what times zones we are operating in, as well as the common times we "tend" to be online. In addition, we could gain an appreciation as to what ships and power levels members are equipped with.

The objective of doing so would be to
  • Not be alone when you're online

• Coordinate in small balanced sub units to accomplish quests, including killing enemies from other companies
    Power up faster, where members of sub units take turns in making kills and help each other to lvl up.

• Share responsibility so that roles assigned can actually be effective, thereby decreasing the burden on the more elite members so that they in turn can focus on missions which require their expertise and power lvl and hence gain more credits for the team.

What does this mean, that everything from now will be team work only?..... no...
We know that everyone like to have their own time to do random stuff and operate freely. What I'd like to suggest is sub-units set aside a fairly regular time when they'll meet up to get on with business. Now whether that sub-unit manages itself autonomously (freestyle) or has a sub-unit leader will be up to that sub-unit. Even if there is no leader as per say, always respect seniority as they shouldn't (hopefully) take you into harms way..... as opposed to the blind leading the blind.

Good.

Should we all agree on this initiative, here's what is needed.

User ID
Level
Ship
Maximum Average Fire Power Hit level (Before material ore updates)
Maximum Shields (Before material ore updates)

Time Zone : (e.g Eastern , Pacific, Greenwich, or GMT - x etc)
*Approximate* frequent play time : ( e.g 8pm - 3am, 5pm to midnight, etc...)
Typical Gameplay days : (Everyday, Weekends only, [Monday, Wed, Friday]. etc)

If everyone is on board, then we can post those details here. A database will be built, teams (approx 6 ) assigned by the leaders, and everyone informed of their appropriate sub units.

Again let me repeat, should we go forward with this, your game play will not be restricted to team work, but you will be required to meet regularly with your sub-unit to helping each other accomplish objectives. The formal sub-units is just a means of aiding the entire clan build and go forward, making sure no one gets left behind. Besides that, you can still do whatever you want, organize among ourselves and do special missions according to common interests etc. (e.g Shay and Myself could go hunting other company venges for fun....)

Flexible, yet effective.

Comments and suggestions are very welcome. Exclamation
Let's slaughter the pigs pig
Back to top Go down
Sam
Admin
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: USER TIME ZONES & Common Online Times.   USER TIME ZONES & Common Online Times. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 1:14 am

User ID: 1881733
Level: 15
Ship: Goliath
Damage Average: 3.5 - 4.3
Shield: 110k
Time zone: -6
Rated Play Time: from 9 am to 5 pm

Last edited by Sam/Heart on Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lz-samus-zl.deviantart.com/
Sam
Admin
Admin
Sam

PostSubject: Re: USER TIME ZONES & Common Online Times.   USER TIME ZONES & Common Online Times. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 10:41 am

Is it that other than us will set they play time? what about the rest of the active members? well, at least this can help us to know when we can hunt, this is more like future assistance, cause now, are few members who ask for help to the strongets players of the clan.

So lets set our time so may be better help the weak ppl
Back to top Go down
http://lz-samus-zl.deviantart.com/
HALØ R£ÇØN
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: USER TIME ZONES & Common Online Times.   USER TIME ZONES & Common Online Times. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:55 pm

ID# [no need]
Lvl: 16
Ship: goliath
Avg. Hit: 3.6-4k
Shield: 145k
Time Zone:-6
More Often Online: im on mostly in the mornings and somtimes i keep playing untill night or morning-7pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USER TIME ZONES & Common Online Times.   USER TIME ZONES & Common Online Times. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USER TIME ZONES & Common Online Times.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
[ΛXЄ] Battle»ΛXЄ«Warriors :: Clan News/Updates :: Clan Updates-
Jump to: